Entrepreneur, Co-Founder and CEO at SeatID
I’m a husband and a father of 3 and I love my family. I love what I do. I love the internet, I love to innovate and I love working with people.
I got my first computer when I was 10 years old. It was a Sinclair Spectrum 16K (yes, I know, I’m getting old…). I invented my first invention when I was 13 years old, but did nothing with it. The company who invented it 15 years later made a fortune, and I promised myself not to kill my (and other’s) dreams in early stage ever again. Since then I did few things, and here’s
My background, briefly:
Born in Israel, 1974 / Amateur photographer / Bachelor’s degree in law (LL.B) / Married +3 kids / Java Developer at SAP / Senior Product Manager at SAP / Decided to follow my dreams and found my own start-up / Co-Founder and VP marketing, bizdev and product at Kampyle / Board Member at Kampyle / Had tons of new and innovative ideas and decided to hit the road again / Co-Founder and CEO at WildAddax / Mentor at The Founder Institute, Startup bootcamp, StarTau , The Elevator and Venturegeeks / Advisory Board Member at Folloyu / Declared myself a business consultant and started Businessify / Founder of 3DPrintingModel / Co-Founder and CEO at SeatID
Experienced in: Internet, B2B, B2C, SaaS and mobile, both in start-ups and in large software companies.
My background in a linear way:
- Co-Founder and CEO at SeatID
- Co-Founder and Board Memeber at Kampyle
- Founder and Board Member at 3DPrintingModel
- Advisory Board Member at Folloyu
- Mentor at The Founder Institute, Startup bootcamp, StarTau and The Elevator.
- Founder and CEO at 3DPrintingModel
- Founder and CEO at Businessify
- Mentor at Venturegeeks
- Co-Founder and CEO at WildAddax
- Co-Founder and VP marketing, business development and product at Kampyle
- Senior product manager at SAP
I hold a bachelor’s degree in law (LL.B).